Slim Line Series 50 - 100 CFM Ceiling/Wall Exhaust Bath Fan with Humidity Sensor, SL100-3H
Specifications | Installation Instructions
QuFresh ENERGY STAR® Slim Line Bath Fans are the ultimate in versatility for home and commercial use, offering odor ventilation, mildew prevention, and moisture reduction in a bathroom, laundry room, utility space, or for whole house ventilation. Constructed using a low profile steel housing perfect for wall or ceiling mount installations and 4 in. oval metal duct connector with a spring-installed polymeric grille. This exhaust fan includes hanger bars and mounting tabs for easy installation against a joist or stud, and a motor with 3-speed selections (50, 80, or 100 CFM) with wiring knockouts on the housing. The SL100-3's Constant CFM ECM motor is highly efficient no matter which CFM settings you choose, and operates quietly from 0.6 - 1.2 sones. For added control, choose a Slim Line fan with an added humidity sensor (SL100-3H) or with both a humidity and motion sensor (SL100-3HM) to ensure your room is properly ventilated in any situation.
- Designed for ventilating bathrooms and other rooms from 50 - 100 sq. ft.
- Low profile steel housing with 4 in. oval metal duct collar
- Mounts using mounting tabs and included hanger bars positioned against a stud
- Setpoint choices on unit for 50, 80, or 100 CFM operation from ECM motor that provides Constant CFM through 0.4” static pressure
- Dynamically balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
- ETL Listed for use over a bathtub or shower when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- ENERGY STAR® unit. HVI Certified. Can be used to comply with CA Title 24 and ASHRAE 62.2
- 1-year limited warranty