30 In. 2-Speed Belt Drive Whole House Fan, CX30BD-2SPD
Maxx Air Whole House Fans are ideal for residential use in mild to moderate climates as a supplement to air conditioning. Our belt drive ventilation fans have been engineered to offer superior performance with a more stable motor mount that is stronger than typical tube-style bracing and virtually eliminates vibration alongside an automatic shutter in a powder-coated white finish to blend in seamlessly with your home's ceiling. Install this electric fan in a joist-in or joist-out configuration. Whole house fans offer an efficient way to reduce cooling costs by pulling fresh air in from the outside, expelling the warm air up into the attic, and pushing it out through the attic exhaust vents for a cool and comfortable living environment.
- Designed for houses with 2,000 - 3,000 sq. ft. attics
- Steel construction, aluminum fan blade assembly, and dual ball bearing technology with automatic shutter
- Joist-in or joist-out installation. For ceiling install only - not for wall exhaust use.
- 2-speed operation with included dual high/low and on/off wall switch
- Requires 10 - 12 sq. ft. (1,440 to 1,728 sq. in.) of NFA
- C/UL/US Listed
- 10-year limited warranty