QuFresh BQ Series Bath Fans are very similar to our BC80 bath exhaust fan- just a bit smaller in size. It's a cost-effective, yet modern solution for home or commercial use with an 80 CFM operation for continuous odor ventilation, mildew prevention, and moisture reduction in a bathroom or other room needing a ventilation fan system. Constructed using a galvanized steel housing and 4 in. polymeric duct connector with a spring-installed polymeric grille cover. This exhaust fan includes hanger bars and mounting tabs for installation and 5-5/8” height allows for 2” x 8” (nominal) joist
installations and a plug-in motor with wiring knockouts on the housing. The PSC motor requires little maintenance and has a quiet, low sone operation at 1.0 sones. Order with a radiation damper (BQCRD) to meet local code requirements.
- Designed for ventilating bathrooms and other rooms up to 80 sq. ft.
- Heavy gauge steel housing with 4 in. round extended duct collar
- Mounts using mounting tabs or included hanger bars to position anywhere between 16 in. to 24 in. on-center joists
- 80 CFM operation from permanently lubricated PSC motor designed for continuous operation
- Balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
- ETL Listed for use over a bathtub or shower when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- ENERGY STAR® unit. HVI Certified. Title 24 CA and ANSI ASHRAE 62.2 compliant.
- 5-year limited warranty