QuFresh BC Series Bath Fans are a cost-effective, yet modern solution for home or commercial use with an 80 CFM operation for continuous odor ventilation, mildew prevention, and moisture reduction in a bathroom or other room needing a ventilation fan system. The BC80L can be used in new construction or as a replacement fan in a home improvement project, and is constructed using a galvanized steel housing and 4 in. polymeric duct connector with a spring-installled polymeric grille cover. This exhaust fan includes hanger bars for installation anywhere between 16 in. to 24 in. on-center joists and a plug-in motor with wiring knockouts on the housing. Enjoy the added benefit of an incandescent light with shatter-resistant lens to gently diffuse light in your space and make bulb changes a breeze. The PSC motor requires little maintenance and has an ultra-quiet low sone operation at only 0.5 sones. Order with a humidity sensor (BCHUMSR) or motion sensor (BCMOTSR) to customize your vent fan, and a radiation damper (BCRDL) to meet local code requirements.
- Designed for ventilating bathrooms and other rooms up to 80 sq. ft.
- Heavy gauge steel housing with 4 in. round extended duct collar
- Mounts using included hanger bars to position anywhere between 16 in. to 24 in. on-center joists
- Uses bright 100 watt incandescent light (A-19)
- 80 CFM operation from permanently lubricated PSC motor designed for continuous operation
- Balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
- ETL Listed for use over a bathtub or shower when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- ENERGY STAR® unit. HVI Certified. Title 20 CA, Title 24 CA, and ANSI ASHRAE 62.2 compliant.
- 5-year limited warranty