The QuFresh B80B Trim Kit is the second step in the BC series bath fan installation process and includes 8 grilles and 8 blower assemblies with hardware to install multiple bathroom exhaust fans in new construction areas, such as an apartment complex, commercial building, or residential subdivision. Take advantage of pack installation to receive only the parts you need in the moment and avoid damage to (or loss of) components that would otherwise be in the way during a construction project. This professional contractor pack's 80 CFM motor operates at a low RPM for an ultra-quiet operation at less than 0.3 sones and attaches to your pre-installed housing setup using 3 screws, while the grille slides in using a spring install to complete your fan for a fast, easy setup. To order the first step in this contractor series, see housing kit model QFBC4A.
- Motor designed for ventilating bathrooms and other rooms up to 80 sq. ft.
- Permanently lubricated, plug-in PSC motor and a polymeric grille
- Blower assembly attaches to the housing with 3 provided screws. Spring grille install.
- 80 CFM exhaust and low RPM designed for continuous operation
- Balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
- ETL Listed fan for use over a bathtub or shower when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- ENERGY STAR® fan unit. HVI Certified. Title 24 CA and ANSI ASHRAE 62.2 compliant.