433 CFM Solar Power Roof Mount Attic Ventilator in Weathered Gray, VX1000SOLARWG
Solar Roof Mount Installation Instructions
Maxx Air Solar Roof Mount Ventilators are built for ventilating residential attic spaces up to 1,500 sq. ft. The solar attic fan's low profile steel dome is aesthetically pleasing on the roofline and includes a solar panel with tempered cell casings to create a unit that is resistant to impacting wind, hail, and flying debris. The exhaust fan mounts to the roof with 6 pre-punched anchor points for stability and a 25 ft. power cord allows for customized solar panel placement to achieve the best performance possible. A well-ventilated attic offers year-round benefits, making a home easier to cool and helping to prolong the life of roofing components during the summer while preventing mold and mildew in the winter. This solar fan is an eco-friendly ventilation option and costs nothing to operate.
- Ventilates attic spaces up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Low profile steel dome in weathered gray finish with rodent-proof mesh screen and multi-crystal solar panel
- Factory assembled for easy install. Suitable for installs up to an 8/12 roof pitch.
- Environmentally friendly with zero energy costs involved to operate
- Requires 480 sq. in. of NFA intake ventilation
- 5-year limited warranty on vent, 10-year limited warranty on solar panel