1,300 CFM Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilator, CX1500
The Maxx Air 1,300 CFM Gable Attic Fan is built to ventilate residential attic spaces up to 1,850 sq. ft. and is a great fit for situations in which roof-mounting is impractical. Constructed using a durable galvanized steel shroud and blades to resist heat distortion, and paired with a mounting system engineered to minimize vibration and ensure quiet operation. Install is straightforward with our easy to use mounting brackets and requires no special tools to complete. The gable vent includes a pre-wired thermostat to run the exhaust fan only when you need it, minimizing it's operational cost. This electric fan is designed to prolong the life of composition roof shingles by lowering summer attic temperatures and helps to protect attic insulation against mold and mildew in the winter by removing moisure-filled air. Install behind existing louvers or purchase our shutter model (CX2121AM).
- Ventilates attic spaces up to 1,850 sq. ft.
- Galvanized steel shroud with precision balanced 14 in. fan blades
- Factory assembled for easy install—no holes in roof required. Includes bracket system for mounting.
- Adjustable thermostat settings from 50 - 120°F to run only when needed
- Heavy-duty motor keeps your home attic cooler and can reduce air conditioning costs
- Requires 624 sq. in. of NFA intake ventilation
- UL Listed
- 2-year limited warranty