BC Series Contractor Housing Kit with 4 In. Duct Collar (8 Pack), QFBC4A
The QuFresh BC4A Housing Kit is the first step in the BC series bath fan installation process, and includes 8 housings with 4 in. round duct connectors and hardware to install multiple bathroom exhaust fans in new construction areas, such as an apartment complex, commercial building, or residential subdivison. Take advantage of pack installation to receive only the parts you need in the moment and avoid damage to (or loss of) components which would otherwise be in the way during a construction project. This professional contractor pack's housings are constructed of galvanized steel to stand up to moisture, have electrical knockouts for easy wiring, and includes built-in mounting tabs and additional hanger bars to install between 16 - 24 in. on-center joists. A protective cover is also included to keep the unit free from dust and debris after install between the time construction is underway and the motor kit is not yet required. To order the second step in this contractor series, see trim kit B80B (80 CFM) or B100B (100 CFM).
- 5.75 in. height allows for 2 in. x 8 in. (nominal) joist installations
- Galvanized steel housing with 4 in. round polymeric duct connector
- Mounts using mounting tabs or included hanger bars to position anywhere between 16 in. to 24 in. on-center joists
- Compatible with low sone B80B (80 CFM) and B100B (100 CFM) finishing kits
- Complete fans are ETL Listed for use over a bathtub or shower when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- Complete fans are ENERGY STAR® units. HVI Certified. Title 24 CA and ANSI ASHRAE 62.2 compliant.