QuFresh BC Series Bath Fans are a cost-effective, yet modern solution for home or commercial use with its powerful 100 CFM operation for continuous odor ventilation, mildew prevention, and moisture reduction in a bathroom or other room needing a ventilation fan system. Constructed using a galvanized steel housing and 4 in. polymeric duct connector with a spring-installed polymeric grille cover. This exhaust fan includes hanger bars and mounting tabs for installation anywhere between 16 in. to 24 in. on-center joists and a plug-in motor with wiring knockouts on the housing. The PSC motor requires little maintenance and has an ultra-quiet low sone operation at just 0.8 sones. Order with a humidity sensor (BCHUMSR) or motion sensor (BCMOTSR) to customize your vent fan, and a radiation damper (BGCRD) to meet local code requirements.
- Designed for ventilating bathrooms and other rooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Heavy gauge steel housing with 4 in. round extended duct collar
- Mounts using mounting tabs or included hanger bars to position anywhere between 16 in. to 24 in. on-center joists
- 100 CFM operation from permanently lubricated PSC motor designed for continuous operation
- Balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
- ETL Listed for use over a bathtub or shower when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only)
- ENERGY STAR® unit. HVI Certified. Title 24 CA and ANSI ASHRAE 62.2 compliant.
- 1-year limited warranty